A.M. Best Affirms Financial Strength Ratings
By Pekin Insurance · Oct 24, 2022 ·0 min read
The affirmed rating reflects:
- The P&C Group’s balance sheet strength which A.M. Best categorizes as very strong, a neutral business profile, and appropriate enterprise risk management.
- Strong risk-adjusted capitalization that is driven by our high-quality investment portfolio with adequate liquidity and historically favorable loss reserves.
- Management’s efforts to continually enhance our enterprise risk management program to support our risk profile.
PLIC Rating Affirmation
A.M. Best also affirmed the FSR of “A-” (Excellent) for Pekin Life Insurance Company. The outlook remains stable. The ratings of PLIC reflect its:
• Highly diverse investment portfolio that is of good credit quality
• Strong risk-adjusted capitalization
• Diversified product portfolio
The FSRs are published in A.M. Best’s Insurance Reports. They represent their independent opinion of an insurer's financial strength and ability to meet its ongoing insurance policy and contract obligations.