Group Life and AD&D
- Term life insurance product is convertible to permanent protection upon termination.
- Accidental Death And Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage equal to the basic life amount purchased
- Significant discounts for large volume life policies
Voluntary Benefits Plans
Voluntary Benefits are a great way for employers to provide benefits for their employee at no cost to the employer.
- Term life
- Short-Term Disability
Group Dental Coverage
- Deductible options
- Coinsurance options
- Maximum benefit choices
- Optional orthodontia coverage
- Can be coordinated with employer-sponsored sick time
- Several waiting period options
- Employee benefit amount can be a percentage of salary or a flat weekly benefit
Key Person Life Insurance
- Offers your business financial relief after an owner or manager dies.
- Gives you the liquidity of funds to hire a replacement, if needed.
- Some policies build cash value you can distribute in a retirement plan.
Business Perpetuation Plans
Create a business perpetuation plan with a buy-sell agreement funded by life insurance.
A buy-sell agreement could keep your business going and:
- Lock a buyer or successor into place.
- Generate cash value to borrow if needed.
- Pay an income tax-free benefit to a beneficiary.
- Eliminate disagreements among business partners or family members.
Why Employee Benefits Matter
When you look for new employees, you compete against other businesses. They could land your top candidate if they offer better benefits.
It doesn’t have to be that way. Talk to your local, licensed Pekin Insurance agent about employee benefits that could set your business apart from the competition.