Fund Your Retirement Plans With Annuities
You can’t count on Social Security to cover your living expenses or to fund your fun retirement plans.
When you purchase an annuity, you make a contribution or multiple contributions over a period of time. Then, Pekin Life Insurance Company makes payments to you in the future.
It’s a great way to fund your retirement plans!
A local, licensed Pekin Insurance agent can tell you more about annuities and how they go to work for you.
Flexible Premium Annuity 5
- Set aside smaller amounts on a regular basis.
- Accumulate retirement savings.
Single Premium Deferred Annuity 7
- Initial interest rate is guaranteed for two years.
- You pay no taxes on earnings until you withdraw them.*
*Withdrawals over 10% are subject to surrender charges. The Market Value Adjustment (MVA) is only a factor if you make a withdrawal or fully surrender your policy during the first seven years.
- Traditional IRAs.
- Roth IRAs.
- Simple IRAs.
- Simplified Employee Pension Plans.
- Tax-Sheltered Annuities.