Who Is Transitional Life Insurance For?
- Single parents trying to protect loved ones
- Young couples purchasing their first home
- Business owners protecting against the loss of a key employee
Transitional Life Coverage Highlights
- A high death benefit with a minimum $10,000 of whole life coverage if you want a policy that acts similarly to a standard term policy
- Available as a 10-Year, 15-Year, 20-Year, 30-Year, or to age 65 contract
- Builds cash value that can be accessed for emergencies or to help fund expenses like college education and mortgages
- You can add riders like Long Term Care, Waiver of Premium, Accidental Death Benefit, and Children’s Term
Why Choose Transitional Life Insurance?
What you need in your younger years isn’t the same as what you need later. That’s where transitional life comes in!
Transitional life provides a high, level benefit that can remain in place for decades. At the end of your chosen time period, the contract changes to a smaller, paid-up permanent policy that will be there as long as you live.
Talk to your local, licensed Pekin Insurance agent about transitional life insurance and how it fits your financial plans.