What Is Covered?
The home itself. Your coverage pays for qualifying repairs and replacements.
Your belongings, like lost, damaged, or stolen electronics and furniture.
Your people. Your coverage helps pay for medical bills when guests are injured at your home.
Your legal liability if you get sued for an injury or property damage.
Your finances. If disaster strikes, you might need to live in a hotel. Your coverage helps pay for the stay.
Add to Your Plan
Some of our popular manufactured home options include coverage for:
- Replacement cost on contents.
- Equipment breakdown for permanently attached equipment.
- Identity theft.
- Refrigerated property.
- Tree, shrub, and plant debris removal from storms.
- Personal injury liability.
- Water back-up.
- Lock and garage door transmitter.
- Your cat or dog’s health (not available in Arizona).
Why Choose Manufactured Home Insurance?
Houses cost a pretty penny. After you finish buying a home, you spend a fair amount of time, effort, and money on upkeep.
Let manufactured home insurance provide financial protection from storms, theft, accidents, and more. Your local, licensed Pekin Insurance agent will find the right plan at the right price and give you a free quote!