What Is Covered?
Your personal belongings like furniture, clothing, sporting equipment, and more after a theft or disaster.
Additional living expenses if your condo is damaged or destroyed by a fire, storm, or other covered disaster.
The structure of your condo if it is damaged or destroyed by covered disasters.
Legal liability if you, your family members, or even your dog are found legally responsible for bodily injury or property damage.
This optional add-on gives you the following extras:
- Replacement cost on contents.
- Equipment breakdown coverage.
- $15,000 identity fraud expense coverage.
- $1,000 refrigerated property coverage.
- Tree, shrub, and plant debris removal from storms.
- Personal injury liability coverage.
- Water back-up coverage.
- Up to 125% of replacement cost for dwelling.
- Lock and garage door transmitter coverage.
You can also add optional pet insurance* and water/wastewater line coverage.
Why Choose Condo Insurance?
Does your condo association have its own coverage? Do you know how far that protection goes?
You might be surprised to find many condo associations cover the building, shared property, and liability—but only for the association.
Where does that leave your personal belongings, responsibility for injuries, or property damage to others? Let us help you address those needs with budget-friendly condo insurance.
Your local, licensed Pekin Insurance agent finds the coverage you need at a price you can afford. Get your free quote today!
*Pet insurance not available in Arizona.