- Provides 24/7 roadside assistance in all 50 states.
- Includes jump starts, towing, tire changes, and more.
Additional Rental Car Insurance
Added rental car insurance covers a rental car for the following:
- Loss of value.
- Loss-of-use fees incurred if repairs are needed.
- Damages received as a result of valet parking.
Accidental Airbag Deployment
- Pays for repairs from accidental airbag deployment.
- Pays up to $1,000 per occurrence.
Additional Towing and Labor Expense
Up to an additional $250 for towing and labor expenses
Trip Interruption Coverage
Auto Guard acts as travel insurance for your vehicle. It pays for lodging and meals if your vehicle isn’t legally drivable for 24 hours, as well as:
- Transportation expenses caused by breakdown.
- Up to $200 per day (maximum of $600).
- Breakdown must happen 100 or more miles from your home.
- Breakdown must be mechanical or electrical.
Personal Effects Coverage
- Provides up to $1,000 of coverage for:
- Direct and accidental loss to personal items.
- Cell phones, satellite radios and more.
Key Replacement Coverage
- Helps cover the cost of key replacement.
- Up to $500 per occurrence.
- Covers tire repairs up to $50.
- Covers tire replacement up to $500.
Waiver of Deductible
- Your deductible is waived if:
- You’re in an accident with an uninsured motorist and the uninsured motorist is at least 50% at fault.
- A hit and run driver damages your legally parked car.