Commercial Umbrella Policy Highlights
- Offers coverage above and beyond what your general liability and commercial auto insurance provide.
- Adds a layer of protection for your other policies.
- Designed to give you more coverage in the event of a lawsuit, customer or employee injury, or devastating loss.
When You Would Want a Commercial Umbrella Policy
- You have company vehicles.
- You work in an industry with more dangerous hazards and a higher rate of employee injuries.
- Your employees use heavy machinery.
- You have a busy store with a lot of customers.
- You or your employees frequently work on property owned by someone else.
- You’re in possession of things owned by customers.
- Your business is open to the public.
Reasons to Choose a Commercial Umbrella Policy
- Umbrella policies are available in various amounts, and they help protect your assets and future earnings. Commercial umbrella coverage activates after you’ve exceeded the limits of other policies.
- Why do you need this coverage? Because you don’t want a lawsuit or major accident to threaten the survival of your business.
- It makes sense to have extra protection when an employee causes an accident in a company vehicle. Or, when a customer sues after falling on your property.
Your local, licensed Pekin Insurance agent will help you set up a commercial umbrella policy for your business needs and budget.