Business Insurance Coverage Enhancements
Protect Your Business with Even More
Every business owner has varying degrees of risk and liability. That’s why Pekin Insurance offers even more coverage enhancements that help you further customize your policy with us. Endorsements range from extra coverage for your general property and liability policies to more specific coverages for professionals such as contractors, retailers, churches and apartment complexes. We also offer extended coverage for commercial auto policies. It’s important to review the options you need for just the right amount of protection for your business from both liability and property losses. Get a quote today coverage enhancements from your local Pekin Insurance Agent.
What types of coverage enhancements are offered on commercial policies?
Pekin insurance offers 52 additional coverages via our Commercial Property Extension Endorsement and 20 valuable coverage options with our Commercial General Liability Enhancement Endorsement. Some of these coverages include:
- Business Income
- Employee Dishonesty
- Forgery and Alteration
- Ordinance or Law (included in Building Limit)
Commercial General Liability
- Voluntary Property Damage Coverage
- Care, Custody & Control Property Damage Liability Coverage
- Property Damage Liability Coverage for Damage to Electronic Data
- Broadened Liability Coverage for Damage to Premises Rented by the Insured
Are there any coverage enhancements available for RETAIL BUSINESSES?
Yes. In fact, these endorsements actually expanded beyond retail businesses. Churches, funeral homes and apartment complexes can also benefit from these added coverages. This includes:
- Property Enhancement Endorsement – 29 comprehensive coverages added, including accounts receivable, attached outdoor sign, business personal property while in transit, computer hardware, employee dishonesty, peak season coverage, spoilage (power outage) and valuable papers and records. ‘
- Broadened Liability Coverage Endorsement – Includes the following comprehensive coverages: supplementary payments for 1) cost of bail bonds and 2) loss of earnings for time off work in defense of claim, extended non-owned watercraft, liability coverage for damage to premises rented by insured for fire, explosion and sprinkler leakage, incidental medical malpractice and automatic coverage – newly formed or acquired organization.
- Employment Practices Liability Coverage – Provides coverage for damages arising from negligent employment practices.
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage – Coverage for accidental loss to covered equipment caused by mechanical breakdown, artificially generated electrical current, and other covered disruptions of business. Learn more about this coverage now >>
Are there any coverage enhancements specific to CONTRACTORS?
Pekin Insurance does have a coverage enhancement for contractors. It’s called our Inland Marine Package Endorsement (IMPAC). This includes the following enhancements:
- Tools & Equipment Owned or Long-Term Leased on an Unscheduled Basis
- Tools & Equipment Leased or Rented on a Short-Term Basis
- Rental Reimbursement
- Installation Coverage
- Electronic Data and Media
- Electronic Data Processing Equipment (replacement cost basis)
- Valuable Papers and Records Coverage
- Accounts Receivable Coverage
What about Errors and Omissions coverage for contractors?
We also have Errors and Omissions Coverage for contractors. This policy provides coverage for any faulty work or defective products that are a result of a negligent act, error or omission on your (the insured) part or from a defect in material or a product sold or installed by you while acting in the business capacity.
What additional coverage enhancements are available for COMMERCIAL AUTO?
For more extensive auto use in your business, an added policy may be beneficial. Coverage enhancements include:
- Replacement Cost
- Loan/Lease Gap Coverage
- Rental Reimbursement
- Communication Equipment
- Personal Property & Business Personal Property
- Drive Other Car
- Hired Auto Physical Damage
See what Pekin Insurance can do for you.