High Risk Auto
If you have a less-than-perfect driving record due to serious auto accidents, multiple claims, or motor vehicle violations, we have auto insurance coverage for you.
What do you get with a Crossroads auto insurance program?
- Reliable coverage at a reasonable price from an A (Excellent) rated company by A.M. Best.
- Financial responsibility filings are available with no fee.
- Above minimum liability limits and umbrella coverage available for qualifying policyholders.
- Loss Free, Multi-Car, Good Student, and Auto/Home Discounts available.
- Home ownership discount of 5% is available if home insured by another carrier.
- Two months premium is required for down payment to bind coverage.
Examples of qualifying violations
Driving while intoxicated, refusal to take a breathalyzer test, speeding more than 45 mph over the speed limit, drag racing, reckless driving, intoxicant in vehicle, and illegal possession of alcohol.
Excessive acceleration, careless driving, speeding over 25 mph over the limit but less than 45 mph over, leaving the scene of an accident, texting while driving, unlawful cell phone use, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, and passing a stopped school bus.
See what Pekin Insurance can do for you.