Pages Navigation Menu



Matching the right Company, Agent, and Building Owner.

The building you own provides rental income from tenants who lease or rent from you.  Pekin Insurance knows how to protect both your building and the income it provides.  It is likely that every agent who calls will tell you they can write business insurance; however, what they may not know is your business!  AND, even if they know about your business, does the company they are placing you with know about your business?  We at Pekin Insurance specialize in your business, whether you lease space to a tenant operating an Auto business, a Contracting business, a Distributor, a Manufacturer, an Office, a Religious Organization, a Restaurant, or a Retail Store.  We have the coverages and claims experience to handle your unique needs as the owner of the building.  Our independent agents have all of our resources available to them to make sure you can make the right choices when it comes to the coverage you need.  Would you like to speak with one of our agency specialists?

Some of the coverages you may need:

  • Building
  • Business Personal Property
  • Business Income including Loss of Rents  
  • Equipment Breakdown
  • Ordinance or Law
  • Outdoor Property (Including Fences, Trees, Shrubs, or Plants)
  • General Liability
  • Crime
  • Commercial Auto
  • Workers Compensation
  • Umbrella
  • Life Insurance

Call Toll-Free 1-800-322-0160